Friday, August 21, 2015

Vacation: Days #11 and 12

Okay, so if I'm being honest, vacation has kind of gone downhill the past 2 days haha. Yesterday I worked, so not much to report. The kids had swimming in the morning, then my mom watched Eloise and Henry while Jon took Charlotte to the beach and fishing (Henry didn't want to go!). Charlotte did some body boarding, and even wiped out for the first time :)

Catching snappers right & left :)

We were all supposed to go to oaklands for the tournament weigh-in after I got home, but when I got home Eloise was in rare form...she was just a bear and wouldn't stop crying. So Jon and his mom took the older kids, and I just walked the neighborhood and went to the beach with Eloise. She was still really fussy, but at least we were outside. Oh, and she took this opportunity to start throwing sand, haha, so I've never been so sandy in my entire life!

Clearly, she's had enough of the beach!

 

Today was kind of a yucky day...Charlotte, Mamie and I went back to school shopping and for lunch, which was nice. Jon took Henry and Eloise to the aquarium and to grandma's house, so they had fun too. Here is Henry watching the sea lions:)

http://youtu.be/35oCENQApxg

 

But the second I walked back in the door after shopping, it was mayhem again...Eloise cried for 3 hours straight, Henry was crying. Just insanity. I'm not sure what's going on with Eloise...she seems congested and I think she has the cold that Charlotte and Henry had, but her behavior is ridiculous. She didn't act like this when she had coxsackie or any of her other colds, so I'm not sure if it's just frustration or wanting to be held all the time...but I will tell you, it is getting very old. She's breaking me. Then add in Henry's typical insanity, and I really need a drink. Or many drinks.

Tonight after dinner Charlotte and Henry asked if they could wash dishes...so funny. Gotta love the 1980s kitchen too :)

And just for fun, here is what happened when I told Henry to put his underwear on today haha

 

Here's to a better weekend...ugh.

 

Xoxoxo

 

 

 

0 comments: