Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

So, it is May 1st.  And I am blogging pictures from end of January/beginning of February…problem?  Haha.  Clearly, I still have a lot of catching up to do.  Better late than never though, right?  So here goes!

Handsome, silly little boy :)

Image 6

Hide & seek

Image 1

Giving up, haha

Image 2

Taking a stand against mommy (aka, the "scary robot")

Image 3

Charlotte acting so tough.  It is funny to even write that sentence :)

Image 4

Image 5

Kisses before battle with the robot :)

Image 28

Pre-bath time naked yoga.  Or something like that.

Image 7

Of course Henry had to give it a whirl!

Image 10

But everything is more fun when you do it together!

Image 8

Charlotte's best friend (and future husband) Hari wasn't feeling well, so she made him a "feel better card" (that is what she calls "get well" cards haha)

Image 9

Just being a cutie pie before tennis

Image 11

Henry on a date with mommy.  He wanted to cut ("tuc", in Henry speak) his own food, of course.

Image 12

This is what happens when you have an older sister who wants to put on a dance show, haha.

Image 14

Poor kid.  He's so darn cute though :)

P.S.--I bet Ray would have something to say about this...

Image 15

All ready for ballet!

Image 16

My loves.  It happens so rarely that they both look in the same direction for a picture, so even though Henry doesn't look anything like himself, I still like this pic :)

Image 17

Upside down goose!

Image 18

Charlotte & Hari at his 5th birthday party…too sweet

Image 19

Does it get any cuter?!

Image 29

I had to take Henry for his passport pics…this looks more like a mugshot, haha.  He seriously looks like a 2 year old thug!!!!  Too funny.

Image 20

I told Charlotte we needed a picture for her birthday party invitations, so we had a little photo shoot sitting at the kitchen counter :)

Image 22

Image 21

The winner.  Love the way her eyes twinkle :)

Image 24

Image 23

Another Thursday, another dinner and ice cream date with my kiddies after tennis.  Do I need to mention that Charlotte picked out her own outfit? I think she would fit right in at a Florida nursing home, haha.

Image 25

Trying to figure out how he can just get the crust off and forget the rest (he takes after his mommy, haha)

Image 26

Mmmmm…carvel!  Happy kiddies.

Image 27

 

Xoxoxo

0 comments: