Charlotte brought home a beautiful Mother's Day gift from school...
She decorated the vase herself! (I don't have a picture of the bookmark Henry made for me, because it is currently in my book haha, but it is equally as cute! And it is proving quite useful!)
On Thursday after school, we headed out to Mamie's house for the weekend…of course, the kids head right for the living room and Charlotte gets down to work haha. LOVE her lyrics. Hysterical.
Not to be outdone, Henry wanted to play his guitar like a rockstar haha.
Such a ham :)
The night before Mother's Day, Jon and I went out with Ray and James to celebrate my birthday (a few days early). But before we went out, we had an impromptu photo shoot! :)
And of course I had to adjust each pic in Instagram just for fun! :)
Kisses
And I also used PicFrame…all these new and fun apps! :)
Such a lucky mommy :)
On Mother's Day, we were at my parents' house…Ray, James, Jon, me, the kids, my parents and Pat. It was a really nice morning. I attempted a new egg in a toast cup recipe that was just eh (or so I'm told), but my blueberry pancakes were a hit! :) Oh, and bacon. Yummy bacon. And who could forget Ray's wonderful fruit salad?!
I wanted to get a pic with my Mommy…not sure why that is so hard haha.
3 generations. Love.
Instagram, of course.
This is totally normal, right? We walked outside and this is how we found Ray haha.
With my sweet boy :)
Instagram again :)
Such a daredevil haha
Kisses. Sigh.
Another PicFrame
My beautiful "Charlotte & Henry" necklace :)
Cuddling with Uncle Ray after a big brunch!
In the afternoon, Jon and I went out to Montauk for a few nights…what a perfect Mother's Day/birthday getaway!! Here is the view from our room…not too shabby :)
Checking out the waves from the bluff
It was very windy…
…and very high. My mom would not have liked it haha. I just couldn't believe they didn't have any sort of a barrier. Scary!
Hubs
We also went to the break by the lighthouse (which Jon surfed the next day!)
It ended up being kind of windy and cold while we were away, and it is still offseason there, so finding restaurants was a bit tricky…but it was still so nice to get away. Jon did a lot of surfing, we got to go to the gym at our leisure, I got a massage and read a few books, and we had a really great time.
But meanwhile, this is the picture my mom sends me…love to see what goes on when we are away haha. Poor Henry :)
So thankful to my parents for watching the kiddies so we could go away, and so thankful I get to be "mommy" to the most wonderful children in the world :)
Xoxoxo



0 comments:
Post a Comment