Saturday, May 4, 2013

Valentine's Day

In May…why not?!  It is always a good time to celebrate love, haha.  No, okay, we "celebrated" back in February, but here are the pics :)

Valentine's for Charlotte's class…needless to say, Mommy was a lot more involved than I really wanted to be here haha

Image 82

Next year we might just have to go with the boxed cards from CVS :)

Image 65

We got our new fence on Feb. 13th, just in time for Valentine's Day…how special!?

Image 66

Something isn't right

Image 67

On the morning of Valentine's Day, the kids came down to their presents and cards :)

Image 68

Lucky kiddies!

Image 69

Having a ball with the stickers

Image 70

Charlotte modeling her Valentine's Day outfit!  (Henry didn't have school that day, so needless to say, he wanted to stay in his PJs!)

Image 71

My goose

Image 72

Silly

Image 73

Nice pose haha

Image 74

I made red velvet mini-cupcakes with pink frosting and heart sprinkles

Image 75

(Left a few without frosting because I don't like it, and Henry really doesn't love it either)

Image 76

Cuddling with one of my loves!  I'm such a lucky mommy :)

Image 77

Silly boy trying to fit in the doll's carseat :)

Image 81

What a ride!?

Image 78

 

Xoxoxo

0 comments: