Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

I am not sure why, but I didn't take very many pictures this week…I clearly need to get back on the ball.

We took advantage of the 70 degree weather last week and spent most of our waking moments outside :)

Image 1

Giving her little brother a ride!

Image

On Thursday night I hosted Bunco for about 12 women…this is just to show that I can actually fit everyone in our small dining room :)

Image 3

On Saturday, when Jon was marching in the RVC St. Patrick's Day parade with the kids, I headed into NYC for a "boozy brunch" to celebrate Ray's 30th…me & my Jessica :)

Image 4

Don't know what is going on with Ray's mouth, but it looks a bit scary haha

Image 5

Better :)

Image 10

Doing a shot…at 1:30 in the afternoon!  He makes me so proud :)

Image 6

Ray & Liz

Image 7

Henry cuddling with mommy after nap time…such a sweet love

Image 9

Getting a big boy haircut and riding in the fire truck…good times! :)

Image 8

Hope you all had a good week.  I promise I will have more pictures to share next week…we have Charlotte's 4th Birthday party on Saturday, so I will play the role of the paparazzo :)

Xoxoxo

0 comments: