It was one of those mornings, as you can tell from her face!!! She insisted on wearing mommy's scarf to school :)
Another beautiful afternoon spent playing outside! Charlotte is carrying her baby on her shoulders :)
Once again, in a surprising move, Charlotte shared her baby stroller with Henry :)
My kiddies…love them so much
Playing with chalk…in his cute froggy boots :)
Jon was away for a few days last week for work, and when he comes home from work trips he usually buys the kids a little gift…well, this time, he bought Charlotte lacrosse sticks!!! And not surprisingly, she is really good haha…I taught her the word "scholarship" right away :)
l expressed my fear to Jon that maybe these sticks were a bit dangerous for the kids to be playing with…how I couldn't leave them alone with them, etc. But he just assured me that they would be just fine...
…and here is evidence of lacrosse injury #1, less than 12 hours after he gave them to her…not that I want to say "I told you so", but I did :) I should've also taken a picture of lacrosse injury #2 and #3, and then the big chunk of the ball that Henry bit off. But I didn't haha
Henry tickling his big sister!
Xoxoxo



0 comments:
Post a Comment