Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy (belated) St. Patrick's Day!

The weather on St. Patrick's Day was absolutely gorgeous, and so we decided to spend as much time as possible outside!  We got the kids decked out in their green duds, headed to the park, and then came home and played in the yard…such a gorgeous day.

And then that afternoon we had a party at our neighbor's house, which was especially fun for the kids because there were about 65 kids under 10 there!  Not as fun for mommy because Henry thought he belonged with all of the 10 year old boys, haha.  Here are some pics  :)

Happy little boy having lots of family fun!

Image 17

Yes, she took her sweater off because she was "so so sweaty"…she takes after her Uncle James I think!

Image 19

Just taking a rest...

Image 8

Not so excited that mommy is trying to get him to stay still for a picture…he wasn't having it!

Image 10

Henry loves playing on the concrete stairs and giving mommy a heart attack…we need to get rid of those violent steps asap!

Image 15

"I'll take care of that for you mommy!"

Image 16

My cutie pie…exhibiting her amazing athletic prowess (I'm not kidding…she is great at soccer, lacrosse, gymnastics, etc…clearly she takes after her mommy, haha)

Image 9

Henry's sad face as he watched daddy drive away to go get green bagels!

Image 11

Riding a bike might make me feel better...

Image 12

…yes, yes it does!  (And don't worry, he was sans helmut so he didn't move)

Image 13

Showing off his gymnastics skills…on the concrete sidewalk.  Totally normal :)

Image 14

Hope you all had a wonderful St. Patrick's day with lots of corned beef and cabbage and soda bread (I know I had enough for 6 people!!!).

Xoxoxo

 

0 comments: