Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wordless Wednesdays (kind of)

My loves

IMG_3488

IMG_3489

Charlotte (in her Fairfield shirt from Uncle James) was being the teacher, and we were all her students :)

IMG_3494

I think this face means Henry wants me to quit it with the pictures?

IMG_3497

IMG_3498

Hiding under the stools

IMG_3505

So big!

IMG_3513

Henry telling us to clap for him :)

IMG_3519

Relaxing…

IMG_3521

Kids can’t get enough of Sarah :)

IMG_3523

IMG_3524

Henry won’t stop with the forward rolls, no matter what I do!

IMG_3526

What do you mean I am not supposed to do gymnastics?!

IMG_3527

Watch me!

IMG_3528

Isn’t this fun?!

IMG_3529

And here we go again…(you get the point!)

IMG_3530

Kisses for her little brother

IMG_3532

Charlotte riding on the new toy daddy brought home for his business trip (even though it was on the Christmas list!!!)

IMG_3536

I probably suggested she give Henry a turn, hence the scowl :)

IMG_3537

Xoxoxo

0 comments: