Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Funny story

Everyone who knows Charlotte knows that she is slightly obsessed with babies and often pretends that she is pregnant (usually with twins or triplets)…we spend a good part of the day playing doctor (checking the babies) or playing mommy (taking care of the babies). So anyway, she told me this morning that she was going to have her triplets tomorrow…I said “wow, such a big day. I am having my twins tomorrow too!”. And she started asking me about whether we would be at the hospital together, what I was going to name them, etc. And then she looked at me with a serious look on her face, and said “you’re kidding, right? Not for real?”. I said “no, Charlotte, I am not having twins tomorrow”. She said, “okay, because if you were having a baby I would be yelling so loud”. I asked if she would be yelling “out of happiness”, and she said “no, I would be yelling because I would be so angry at you. You have me and Henry. We don’t need any more babies around here”. Well, okay then…the Queen has spoken :)

Xoxoxo

0 comments: