I will try my best to be semi-wordless, but no promises haha
Not so sure about Bruno...she's heard rumors about his father :)
Mamie is back at it!!!
Oops I cut off Charlotte's head haha
Lucky kiddies getting Italian ice
The bunny who lives in our yard!
Henry rocking in the chair I used to rock in at Mama and Papa's house :)
Park days!
He was so tired that he drew a pillow to sleep on haha
Love that Eloise is starting to really play with the older kids :)
She's going to be a tough one!!!
Our new club :)
Her first bowl of ice cream...
...she's clearly a fan!
He asked me to sit on his lap and take a pic haha
More selfies with mommy
Back at paradise!
Over there! History repeating itself ;)
Enjoying the baby pool haha
7 and 5, folks!!!
Love bug
Agawam park...with lots of tired/cranky/crying kids
Walking the field with Mamie
Crying
Love this
It's comical that I even attempt group pictures anymore!
More crying
(Meanwhile, Charlotte was having the biggest crying fit of all of them!)
Summer mornings...
Making big strides after just one lesson!
Obsessed with Cas...she went and got his leash and collar haha
Love this...love how he's looking at her (wearing his shirt), and love her side smirk :)
Henry beginning Eloise's lessons at "the baby academy"...looks serious!!!
Better be paying attention!
Listening to some beats :)
Post-camp gelato!
She loves when poppy tickles her, she keeps coming back for more!
Haha, so relaxed :)
Xoxoxo



0 comments:
Post a Comment