Monday, July 13, 2015

Eloise is 15 Months Old! :)

Ahhh Eloise...where do I start? You know how they say the 3rd child will be mellow and go with the flow? Well, Eloise did NOT get that memo. I would even go as far as to say that she is our most demanding child, and anyone who knows our children knows that is saying a lot!!!

She makes this "ah ah ah" sound incessantly. I mean, All. Day. Long. It gets a little tough to deal with. And she only wants me. Unless Mamie is around--then she only wants Mamie haha.

She just started sleeping through the night about a month ago, but that isn't even consistent...sometimes she still wakes up for her paci or for Jon to rock her :). She is still taking 2 naps, but I'm starting to the process to move her to 1. We have been keeping her up a little bit later (7:15-7:30pm), and so she has been sleeping until around 8am...that makes mommy VERY happy!!! :)

She weighs 20lbs 4oz, and is 28" long...I think the doctor said she was in 10th percentile for height and 20th for weight? Or something like that :) Just for comparison, Henry was 20lbs 9oz and 29.5" at 15 months...Charlotte was much smaller haha.

She is a good eater, her favorites are blueberries...she would eat them morning, noon & night if I let her! But she eats most other things, too. If she doesn't want something, she lets us know by throwing it on the floor--not subtle, that Eloise!

She is allergic to eggs (per the allergist), but I'm fairly certain she's allergic to pears as well...it makes me a bit nervous to introduce new foods with her :(. She also still has eczema/skin issues, so I don't really know what's going on...ugh.

She just stopped bottles recently, but she was only having them in the morning and before bed, and truthfully she didn't really care about them at all. So one day we just quit cold turkey, and she never skipped a beat. She also transitioned to whole milk, and seems to like it.

Speaking of cold turkey, I was started to wean her off of her reflux medicine a few weeks ago. But then when my mom was in the hospital, everyone kept forgetting to give it to her, so she was pretty much weaned haha. She seems fine, though.

She loves her brother and sister, and they adore her. She wants to do all of the big kid stuff, and loves running around with them and making them laugh.

She has recently started having temper tantrums, which are quite hysterical...we all have a very hard time keeping a straight face. She gets SOOO upset, and it is over the most ridiculous things. Charlotte said today, "wow, you're being a little dramatic, huh?" Haha.

She loves being outside, doesn't care for the pool so far (hoping that will change), loves taking baths, hates being changed, and is a silly goose. She gives good hugs, refuses to give any kisses, rocks her babies, and loves playing hide & seek. She is OBSESSED with her paci, makes "ssss" sounds when you ask what a snake says, says "mama" and "dada", and sometimes will nod her head yes or no.

She certainly makes some days very trying, but we love our Eloise and couldn't imagine life without her. It's a good thing she is so cute...haha, I kid I kid.

Here are some pictures of "boo boo", as Charlotte and Henry have started calling her (no idea why)! ;)

Tantrum...she didn't want to be in the living room
I made tacos, per Charlotte and Henry's request, but gave Eloise unseasoned meat...she wasn't happy, until I finally just gave her my (very seasoned) bowl!
We live in Nassau county now...gotta start them early! ;)
Watching Charlotte play soccer...
I feel like she looks so big here! She loves her puffs :)
She never stays still, hence all of the blurry pics haha
The girls waiting for Henry to come home from his play date
Another tantrum...this one because I wouldn't let her get IN the pantry
She stole my peanut butter and jelly, and literally RAN away! Little taste of heaven right there, huh Eloise?! :)
She kept walking, just hoping we wouldn't take it away!
"Don't touch my sanny Mommy!!!"
A little post-lunch dancing...
 
And some work, haha
Post-nap, I was going to take her outside to play. But before I did, I gave her some water and then had the audacity to ask if she wanted a snack with her water...that's what triggered this meltdown!!! ;)
Here she is enjoying (???) the baby pool...
 
Nudie baby! Any time we leave the gate open, she makes a beeline for the stairs...ugh
This was because I told her I was going to change her diaper...are you seeing the madness here?! Haha
After dinner I walked into the living room and Jon had her wrapped in a white blanket and was singing "Here Comes the Bride"...that made her happy :)

 

That's all for now! Happy 15 months baby girl :)

 

Xoxoxo

 

 

 

 

0 comments: