Thursday, July 9, 2015

June Happenings

Still catching up (some of these might be out of order...working out the kinks)!

Charlotte and Henry's dentist appt...totally normal for a 7 year old to cry and have to sit on mommy's lap, no?!

Henry had "beach day" at school...he was so excited, and clearly picked out his own outfit! Unfortunately, it was overcast and freezing haha
We stepped outside, on a June day, needing jackets...and Henry said "what a beautiful day!??!". Hysterical :)
Charlotte had field day, but unfortunately she had fallen off the window seat the night before (with Henry's help) and was complaining that her wrist hurt :(
Tatum and Kyle were also on the green team!
My hurt/sad Charlotte :(
She told me she couldn't participate and she was in pain, so I took her home and we stopped for pizza...looks like she's suffering, huh? Haha
We went to HB that weekend (separate post), and thankfully poppy wrapped it for her...
Charlotte's song lyrics!!! :)

Eloise spends a lot of time dragging her dog around on a leash...don't call PETA haha

Little Miss Sunshine;)
Such a handsome boy!
Last play date with Owen before he moved to Ohio :(. These boys have been in the same class since they were 2!!! Henry will miss his buddy (not that he was willing to cooperate for pictures!)
She makes them giggle...love Henry's face haha
Big girl!
Henry called me and said "look! I made a pattern!" Haha
Boston College boys...8 kids between the,, haven't changed a bit :)
Early morning hugs
Ugh oh
Eloise's first egg-free, everything-free snicker doodle...I think she's a fan!!!
Since her arm wasn't improving in the splint, we went back to the orthopedist and he suggested a hard cast :(. She didn't seem phased!
She takes her food very seriously!
Super baby!!!
Our backyard bunny "hippity hippity", who has gone to town on our flowers :(
Henry told me what to draw, and I listened...I was pretty impressed with my animal skills!!!
Cute little heinie
Poor Henry got sick right after his school ended...we thought strep, doc said coxsackie...I'm still not sure I believe it! But you can tell when Henry is sick--look at those eyes, poor thing!!! It made its way through all 3 kids, of course.
My patriotic girls! :)
Jon and I went to a Dave Matthews Band concert at Jones Beach...it felt like 1997, except we went home to 3 kiddies haha
Thai date with my kiddies :)
Day at the park with the big kids...
This is fun!!! :)
More soon...trying to make some progress ;)
Xoxoxo

 

 

 

0 comments: