Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Reunited!!!

We went out to HB to see Mamie (and Poppy, of course) on Sunday, and needless to say, the kids were thrilled to see her!!! I think this was the longest that any of them have gone without seeing her, for their entire lives. Here are some pics ;)

Eloise looks like she's ready to play bingo in Boca haha

Look at that cute little butt :)
Eloise didn't want to be anywhere but Mamie's lap! Some things never change haha
She was NOT a big fan of swimming, surprise surprise!
Such a ham!

We clearly have some work to do on this one :)

http://youtu.be/psf4DXYAKm4

Back on Mamie's lap!
Making peace :)

In typical Henry fashion, he wasn't really feeling the pictures that day :)

To say that we are so thankful that Mamie is home would be the understatement of the century...we are so incredibly blessed.

Xoxoxo

P.S.-- I could blog for a year straight and still not get through all of my pictures, but I'm hoping to make some progress now that I have the new app. We shall see...

 

 

0 comments: