Sunday, May 31, 2015

Professional Pics May 2015

We usually do photos for the kids' birthdays, but the day we originally scheduled in April was rainy and freezing, so we rescheduled. And I'm glad we did--it was a beautiful day, and we were able to head down to the beach. Unfortunately, it was bright and so there was a lot of squinting haha. I "lost" my sunglasses right before the shoot (i.e., the kids put them somewhere), so I even had to borrow Kiera's glasses at some points haha.

My loves. Eloise looks thrilled :)
Her face, I can't even take it haha. So not happy.
Trouble :)
Daddy & his girls
"I don't know!"
Here are a series of family pics, and we aren't all looking in the same direction in any of them!!! Ahhh, I guess 4 out of 5 isn't too bad?!
 
With my girls...and Kiera's sunglasses falling off my face :)
So handsome
Love that Eloise is grabbing Henry's foot haha
Look at the camera Eloise!
I love this picture. I might have to get it framed. I don't have any idea what Henry was saying, but I'm sure it involved bathroom humor :)

 

Look how Charlotte sits...so proper :)
Ridiculous haha
Henry wanted to climb on the lifeguard stands
Of course NOW Eloise is looking at the camera haha
My loves :)
The water is still freezing haha
I don't like this picture, but the sky looks pretty cool :)
My boys!!!
Of course he found the biggest stick on the beach!
This might be one of my favorites...love it :)
These are sweet pics...amazingly, she didn't photograph the fight that soon followed haha

 

Xoxoxo

 

0 comments: