I had a lovely, low key Mother's Day this year. It was 6,000 times better than last year, when we tried to bring a 3 wk old Eloise into the city, and she cried/screamed the entire time and pretty much got us kicked out of Central Park (true story)! Charlotte and I had a busy few days in the city, while Jon & Henry ran around RVC (Pat stayed with him and watched Eloise), so we were all kind of ready for a low-key day :)
Jon let me sleep in, and kept Eloise and Henry quiet. Charlotte slept until 9:30am, which was unprecedented!
I worked out, hung around the house, took Charlotte to lacrosse, and Jon made dinner. Oh, and I made the kids have a little backyard photo shoot with me too...it was my day, after all haha. Here are some pictures of our day...
My extra-large Mother's Day card, flowers and drawings :)
(Jon also got me tickets to see Dave Matthews Band at Jones Beach--I'm sooooooo excited!!!)
My littlest love
Cutie pie
This is the face Eloise makes every time she is outside...hysterical
They were so sweet together, having a lunch picnic...I think they might have actually missed each other! :)
Playing babies
Showing off all of her teeth! :)
All set for lacrosse!!!
And time for our little photo shoot :)
Not sure what was so funny haha
With my girls!
Loves
Eloise kept throwing her hands up in the air for some reason...
...so then of course Charlotte & Henry had to do it too!
Love this
We attempting yet another change of location, but Eloise just wanted to put her fingers in Charlotte's mouth haha
Weird
I love the way that Henry is looking at Eloise
And back to the tree out of desperation haha





































0 comments:
Post a Comment