Thursday, May 14, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me! :)

Had a super exciting day of school drop-offs, a fussy baby, going to Charlotte's school to read for her class, driving the kids to/from gymnastics, etc etc...birthdays sure have changed haha. But Jon came home early from work, and my parents and Pat came over for my favorite dinner (rumba shrimp) and favorite cake (peanut butter with chocolate icing), which was delicious (thanks mom!) and fun. Here are some pics from the day...

 

Cool dude ready for school!

 

There wasn't a whole lot of smiling from Eloise, but I managed to catch one!!!

 

Happy girls ready for gymnastics

 

A series of pictures taken by my mom...need I say more?! Sorry mom, but you lived up to your reputation here :)

 

I finally handed the camera to Charlotte :) Oh, and Eloise might have been chewing on a piece of crumb cake, hence the scrunchy cheese face haha

 

After dinner, we were all in for a treat because Charlotte told us she had planned some birthday performances for me and we all had to watch...can't believe she is so shy!!! :)

(Oh, and she also told me that she did this show in front of her class during snack time...I guess she is taking after her mommy in the ham department haha)

 

http://youtu.be/7xYKA0aJSgE

 

http://youtu.be/qSAEZ5LYQuw

 

 

And cousin Diane sent me this picture with my birthday message...I had never seen it, but I love it!!! I couldn't have been much older than Charlotte here...time sure does fly :)

 

 

A big thanks to my mom for making all of my favorites, and to the rest of the family for making it such a special day!

 

Xoxoxo

 

0 comments: