Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We went home to my parents' house for Thanksgiving, which was really nice…Mama was staying at the house for a few days, Ray, James & Sarah…it was great to spend time with everyone.  I always feel like the holidays are usually really rushed and the kids are out of sorts, so it is nice to have some down time with everyone :)

Charlotte and Henry were a little excited to play with Sarah.  Poor Sarah…they stalk her haha

Image 38

Henry wasn't feeling that great, so Charlotte suggested he come sit on her lap.  Too cute.

Image 40

Charlotte got her first report card the day before Thanksgiving break, and she did really really well on everything, except the teacher said she had to work on writing her full name.  So we spent about 10 min practicing and here is the finished product…not too shabby :)

Image 41

Just a LITTLE bit excited

Image 42

I like this one

Image 43

My little love on Thanksgiving Day

Image 44

I can always count on one of my kids to take pictures!  It doesn't get much cuter than this.  Love her dress too…one of my favorites :)

Image 45

Image 46

Adding a sweater to the mix :)

Image 47

This is what I get when I ask Henry to take a picture haha

Image 48

"I NOT happy"

Image 50

This was the best I could do haha

Image 49

They liked watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade

Image 51

Mesmerized

Image 53

Don't these kids look happy and thankful to you!???

Image 52

Mommy attempting to get in a picture…Daddy isn't that great of a photographer haha

Image 54

Big boy

Image 55

I think he looks like Jon here

Image 56

This is Henry saying "cheese", when I ask him to smile for the camera :)

Image 57

Now Charlotte, on the other hand, is always happy to pose for me :)

Image 58

Of course I had to play with Instagram a bit

Image 71

Image 59

Image 60

Someone was being a clown, as usual

Image 61

So handsome

Image 65

Love the looks on their faces here haha

Image 62

Attempting (unsuccessfully) to hug her little brother

Image 63

The looks

Image 64

My loves

Image 67

Image 68

I was lucky, and Charlotte even did my hair for me!

Image 69

Jealous? Sarah did teach her a pretty good fishtail braid…much better than mommy could do!

Image 70

Shenanigans with Uncle Ray

Image 72

Image 73

Silly

Image 74

Clearly it was difficult for me to get pictures, so unfortunately I didn't take many over the weekend…I will make more of an effort over Christmas :)

Xoxoxo

0 comments: