Friday, September 27, 2013

Mommy Fail

So, today I had my first kindergarten mommy fail…I forgot it was "Red" day.  It was on the front of the homework packet, which I looked at on Monday night at 8pm, and then promptly forgot about it.  Ugh.  Thank goodness Charlotte did NOT care at all.  I said, "Charlotte, do you care? Are you upset? Do you want me to go get you something red?", and she looked at me in disbelief, and said, "no! It doesn't matter".  But I still felt bad.

So we improvised with some red flowers :)

Image

It made me feel better that Lizzie's mom (the girl behind Charlotte) forgot too…so I wasn't the only one haha.

Another mommy fail has been the fact that I haven't uploaded Henry's birthday pics yet.  Let's just say it has been a rough few weeks/months, okay? :)

I am going to put up his birthday pics today, but I am going to back-date it to his birthday, so years from now when I look back I don't realize how it took me almost 2 months to recap his special day!  So if you want to see them, look back in the archives :)

Come to think of it, I might be back-dating a lot of posts, so can't hurt to go backwards haha.

Xoxoxo

0 comments: