Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer Living :)

Still trying to catch-up, but here are some recent pictures...

We went out for pizza the other night, and Charlotte was hysterically laughing at her clown of a brother…too cute :)

Image 43

Such a ham

Image 44

This is Henry's "cheese" face…I wish I was kidding haha.

Image 49

Cas watching over the kids' bedrooms, long after they had gone to sleep…too cute

Image 50

Henry asked, "mommy, Henny look handsome with this?".  Haha.

Image 107

My loves…such a glorious beach day!

Image 52

Image 45

Image 47

Hugs for daddy

Image 48

Image 51

Image 57

Image 58

Getting a little brazen this summer!

Image 54

Image 71

Image 72

Daddy rides…Henry looks like he is about to fall off, haha.

Image 74

Image 97

Surfer girl

Image 56

Image 67

Such a love

Image 59

Image 63

Daddy gets a good workout when we go to the beach :)

Image 60

Image 61

Mommy trying to convince the kids that it is a good idea to lay down and be quiet at the beach sometimes.  As you might have guessed, I was unsuccessful haha.

Image 66

Cooling off with a dip in the pool!

Image 64

The kids even like to surf in the pool…only a slight bit of brainwashing going on here, Jon :)

Image 108

Image 65

Image 69

Mamie and I took the kids to Harbes…Henry was in his glory

Image 82

Checking out the chicks

Image 73

Riding with style ;)

Image 106

Image 83

Henry riding with Mamie

Image 68

Image 75

Just relaxing…taking a breather :)

Image 77

Image 84

Image 103

Getting lost in the maze!

Image 81

Henry went a*! over teakettle down the slide haha.  All boy!

Image 85

Image 104

I think one of their favorite parts of our day was playing with the wagon while we bought vegetables haha.

Image 79

Such a busy mommy…she had quads.

Image 76

Henry stole Uncle James' sunnies and thought it was hysterical! :)

Image 86

Henry's first skinned knee.  He cried a lot, but wanted to go back out and play with the neighborhood kids…although I've heard "my knee hurts" every single day since.

Image 78

That's all for tonight!  :)

Xoxoxo

0 comments: