Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my hubs and my daddy!!!!

We had a relatively low-key day…Jon slept in, we got breakfast sandwiches, I drove out to my parents' house with the kids, Jon went to a fabric store (completely serious), and then we had a nice day in HB with my parents, Ray and Pat.  We had an early dinner, and then went to Oakland's for a drink and to watch the kids dance…always fun and entertaining :)

And like last year, Charlotte did a little questionnaire for her daddy and Poppy.  Here are her answers, haha.

NewImage

 

NewImage

Too funny.  So cute to see how her answers change over the course of a year :)

Anyway, I hope you guys had a wonderful day…I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband and father, and Charlotte and Henry are so blessed to have the best daddy and Poppy around! :)

Xoxoxo

0 comments: