Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Congrats Grandma!

On Fri., Jan. 11th we threw a surprise retirement party for Pat at a steakhouse in HB.  She was definitely surprised, and we all had a great time.  I have some pictures from the evening, but unfortunately there was very dim lighting, and I took them with a camera phone, so they aren't that great :)  Oh, well…you get the idea!

The kids were so excited to yell "surprise" when Grandma walked in!  Here, Pat still looks a bit shellshocked :)

Image 1

 

Image

Such a ham…kind of excited about her ice cream, I think!  It was a special occasion for Charlotte…she got to stay out until 8:30pm!  She even told Poppy when she got home that she couldn't talk to him because she was too tired  :)

(Poor Henry had to leave earlier…as usual, he was running around like a crazy person and I was afraid for all of the candles/wine bottles/glasses/waitresses, etc., haha).

Image 7

Attempting to get a good picture of the two of us…you will see, it took quite a few tries! Thanks Uncle James :)

Image 54

Image 2

Image 51

There's something about the look on her face here that I love...

Image 4

And finally, one where we are both looking at the camera!!!

Image 64

My cutie pie

Image 53

Some guy at another table offered to take a group shot…clearly, he wasn't really good at keeping the phone still haha.  Talk about grainy :)

Image 58

Image 59

 

Grandma with her cheesecake!

Image 55

Sweet picture

Image 60

Jon making a toast to his mommy...

Image 61

Image 56

Jon and I attempting to take a good shot of us…pretty convinced it is NEVER going to happen :)

Image 57

Image 63

 

We had a great time…congrats again Pat!

Xoxoxo

 

0 comments: