At the outlets with mommy…notice the blue mouths. Bribing kids with rides and lollipops = pleasant shopping experience :) Stellar parenting, I know!
Big kids swimming. Little kids not so much!
Last week I took the kids to the game farm…I had to watch Henry like a hawk because he kept on putting a minuscule piece of food in his hand and then pressing all of his fingers together and trying to feed it to the animals. I was convinced he would return home with fewer fingers than when he left, haha. Charlotte was an old pro at feeding the animals and had a great time! Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures in the animal nursery because the goats are super aggressive…when you have those bottles, they come right after you. So I had to keep swatting the babies away as they jumped on the kids' chests, and I had no time for pictures. Although at one point I was trying to get a goat off of Charlotte (its hoofs were on her chest) and I was focused on her for a minute, and as I turned back around, I saw Henry standing behind a different baby goat, with both hands on its back, and one leg up, attempting to ride it haha. Hysterical. Trying to mount a baby goat. Would've loved to get a picture of that! :)
Here is Henry chasing after a poor deer...
This is the girl who is afraid of her own shadow…walking directly into a group of about 20 deer!
This might have been the highlight of Henry's day!
Watching Henry make a run for it
With my goose :)
Clearly enjoying the carousel ride! :)
Um, not so clearly enjoying the carousel ride?! This child begged me to go on…threw a tantrum when we had to wait on line, saying "I.Want.That!!!!" 6,000 times…and then this is how he went on the ride. You would think I was torturing him haha.
Pony rides!
Henry was totally dramatic here, riding the horse and moving his body all over the place as the horse walked…too funny
Future equestrian, perhaps? :)
But Henry proved he is a very good DOG rider later on that afternoon :)
And then graduated to a horse haha
Thank goodness he had a good handler :)
Such a ham
Quite the swimmer…just relaxing in the deep end :)
Terry demonstrating her dive!
Charlotte pretending that she was going to dive, although that would require getting her face wet :)
Now he is riding a moose! The animals are getting larger :)
Changing his "baby" (a scary troll that Terry gave him) haha
In jail at the playground!
"BUGGGGGGGGGGG!"
Once again attempting the elusive family picture...
Say "cheese"!
All of the folks in black & white at Joe & Terry's party :)
Xoxoxo



0 comments:
Post a Comment