We've always talked about how crazy Cas is when he goes to the vet, but I finally caught it on film :)
Here is Cas when he realizes we are in Westhampton, and starts whining and crying (I should note that he was only getting a haircut, not that he knew that haha)...
…and when we pull into the parking lot...
…and this is what he does the entire time he is in the waiting room...
Poor scaredy cat :)
Charlotte and Henry thought Cas would feel better with a steady stream of biscuits haha
I'm sure all of the treats just gave him a stomach ache on top of his panic attack :)
Such a love :)
"Please get me out of here and take me home!"
Meanwhile, Henry is hanging from the examining table like a monkey haha
After we took Cas to get a haircut, Henry got a haircut! Apparently, it was a long morning for him, because on the way home he was pretty much asleep with his eyes open!
Xoxoxo



0 comments:
Post a Comment