Sick kiddies = lots of movies (and an expensive on-demand bill)
Look familiar? Another day, another movie.
He can't believe mommy gave him a cupcake! :)
Not really sure what to do with it! Starting with the icing and sprinkles
I told him to say "bye bye" to his bus so we could go get dressed…I am not sure if he's attempting to kiss the bus or protesting that he isn't going anywhere without the bus! :)
Henry has taken a liking to getting dressed up, whether it is the Santa hat, fireman's outfit, or Charlotte's pink sequined dress (totally not kidding), haha
What to do when no one is feeling well? Go to Home Goods to visit the giraffe, of course! Charlotte's suggestion, every day.
No words necessary :)
At least someone is playing with the dollhouse!
If you're wondering why I'm a little light on the Charlotte pictures recently, it is because she refuses to cooperate these days…if I tell her I am going to take a picture, she pouts and turns the other way. I will work on it for next week :)
Xoxoxo



0 comments:
Post a Comment