Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kids Say Funny Things :)

Charlotte, Henry and I were all playing before when Henry got on the ground, starting sucking his finger and cuddled up with his blanket…Charlotte, the good sister she is, went over and started tickling him all over his body (not tickling him to make him laugh, but just gently tickling him because she knows he loves it and gets this comatose look on his face…a trait he shares with Poppy, Daddy, Uncle James, and her, haha).  After a few minutes of her tickling him, he put his legs up so she could tickle his legs and feet, which she did.  Then with a pained/conflicted look on her face, she turned to me and said "Henry is a good boy, and I love him, but his feet smell like pork"…hysterical.  PORK.  The funny part is that I make pork all the time, but I am pretty sure it has never gotten close enough to her mouth for her to smell it, haha.  Too cute.

Xoxoxo

0 comments: