Friday, June 19, 2015

Henry's 5th (not really) Birthday Party

For the past 2 years, we've celebrated Henry's birthday with his friends in June. Otherwise, we are out east, the kids are all on summer vacation, traveling, at camps, etc., and he gets shafted and isn't able to celebrate with his classmates. Especially this year, because they are all going to different schools for kindergarten, we thought it made sense to do it in June before everyone was all over the place.

Soooo...surprise, surprise, Henry choose a shark theme--so predictable haha. Here are some pictures!

My shark cake in progress...

Shark fin cupcakes!

Decorations

The finished product! Henry wasn't nearly as impressed as I think he should've been haha. He liked it at all, but I think he just said "cool" and walked away...after all of that creative goodness from mommy, I think he should have at least jumped up and down a few times :)

(Fake) Birthday boy!


I feel like I should mention that he picked out his own wristband haha

Henry trying out the prop

Owen, Henry and Charlotte

My loves


Showing off his hand painting
He doesn't look so sure about this! :)
 
 
The birthday crew!
 
 
 
Happy Birthday sweet boy :)
 
 
Such a fun party! He's already said that he wants an "orca party" next year...I've created a monster. Think mommy might push for a party at a gym or bowling alley or movie theater instead :)

Xoxoxo

0 comments: