I'm writing this sitting by my mother's hospital bed, watching her sleep, after the worst few days of our lives...but she always tells me I need to update the blog, so I'm doing this so she will have something to read when she recovers :)
Today was Charlotte's last day of 1st grade. Our little girl is going into 2nd grade! I'm not sure how that's possible :(
Besides her pretty perfect report card, she is also incredibly cute...here are some pictures.
Eloise and I woke her up with hugs for her last day...
Our goose
So beautiful:)
Here she was telling me about her boyfriend, Brendan
Selfie with mommy (Don't mind my dark circles...rough few days!)
Moving inside for more pics :)
Love her gymnastics hands here haha
And of course I have to do a comparison...so big! :)
Congratulations Charlotte...we love you and we are so proud of you!!! :)
Xoxoxo



0 comments:
Post a Comment