Nakie time cuddles :)
So sweet
Nothing better
The week before we went on vacation, Josie, Nicole, Carmen & Lou came to Mamie and Poppy's house…Charlotte was thrilled to see Josie!
When I say "downward dogs!", this is what they do…haha. You will have to excuse Charlotte's poor form :)
Silly boy trying to play hide and seek
Yes, he is wearing Charlotte's shoes. It was post-nap, and I didn't want to change him out of his PJs just yet…those sneakers were the only ones big enough to fit over the PJs :)
Hugs with Josie
Could she be any happier?!
With my goose
Charlotte informed me that I was going to be a grandmother!!! :)
Henry missed his morning nap on Saturday, and Jon was rocking him in the chair…it was a losing battle!
No, really, I'm awake…I'm awake!
Eh, not so much!
The rocking chair was too much to take :)
Guess the coffee wasn't strong enough, haha
Sleepy boy :)
After nap on Saturday, I took Charlotte and Henry for a walk, still dressed in their PJs…we went down to the OHB, and Charlotte sat down and told me she was "looking for whales", haha. Too cute :)
Henry getting mighty close in his footed PJs!
Daddy came to join us, and he and Henry were throwing rocks and having a grand old time!
Henry has a new favorite game, I think...
Hope everyone has a good week! :)
Xoxoxo



0 comments:
Post a Comment