Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Our little getaway :)

Jon and I got to have a fun, adults-only “vacation” in the city this past weekend. It was great catching up with old friends, and we even got to spend time with Ray and James too :)

Friday night we went to dinner with Ray, Liz, Jamie and Scott. And Kathleen joined us for drinks too! Love my girls…

photo48

After dinner, we went to a comedy club, which was really great. And just our luck…the second we walk out of the club, Chris Rock walks in!!! He just parked his Maserati on the side of the road and walked right past us. Bummer…would’ve been fun to see him perform.

On Saturday, we slept in, went for a nice leisurely brunch, and then Liz and I watched and Jon and Ray went on a shopping spree :)  Next time I think we will be the ones doing the shopping (if I have my way)!

Saturday night Jon and I had a wedding at the Foundry in Long Island City. Here are some pictures…

photo49

photo50

photo51

photo52

photo53

photo54

There was a photo booth at the wedding, and let me tell you, these things are addicting!!! And lots of fun :)

photo56

photo57

photo58

photo59

photo60

photo61

photo62

photo63

photo64

Definitely a fun-filled weekend! :)

Xoxoxo

0 comments: