I thought I would attempt to upload some recent pics, so here goes!!!
My handsome boy :)
Always on the move!
This little lady is giving us quite a run for our money recently!!! Luckily she is cute :)
But it all catches up with her eventually! :)
I was by the sink and heard her snoring haha
Happy Birthday Uncle Joe!
Some more slo-mo videos...Eloise's interruptions make me laugh haha
One of Henry's school pictures ;)
On one of their half days, I took Henry and his friend JT out for lunch and bowling--they were so excited!
Took her to the doc and found out that she still had a bad ear infection--poor thing. Good thing a long bath makes everything better :)
Who's the boss?!
Facebook memories strike again--baby Henry!!!
Mommy has been busy showing Charlotte how it's done haha
Pic from Henry's class--I know I'm biased, but how cute is he?! He's with his friend Emma, who has been in his class since they were 3 :)
I love this series of pictures of my sweet girls :)
Another Facebook memory--I think Charlotte was just 4 here
I think she's going to be our athlete...don't tell Charlotte & Henry that I said that haha
She wanted to take the hockey stick on the bike haha
Cheese!!!
Such cuties
Ahhh more Facebook memories--Turks & Caicos 4 years ago...look at Charlotte with baby Abby!!!!
Look how little he is!!!! :(
Socks and sandals--really Eloise?!
She was a little excited to see her big sister!! This was at school pick-up one day :)
We had Henry's parent/teacher conference, and got to see some of his projects...
Busy girl wants to be just like her big brother and sister!
She's got a lot on her plate. I kill me.
Cool dude.
Somehow it appears as if she is 18 years old :(
Sister photo shoot! Cheese!!!!
Good times
Ugh oh--here comes trouble! Haha
Hes going to find a seat somehow!!!
Very resourceful haha
Um...trying not to get involved and to just let them play, but this makes it harder :)
Like father, like son
Charlotte fell asleep at 5pm at the dinner table. 2nd grade is no joke haha
We went out to HB to celebrate uncle Ray's birthday, and had to fit in a quick haircut! So handsome, and so well-behaved (really!).
Family walk to the beach...cuddles with the (almost) birthday boy
Squats with Henry on his back haha
The next day we went down to the ocean, which was beautiful and pretty darn flat! For some reason Eloise wouldn't stop crying the entire time, so our trip was short-lived :(
Trying to calm her down--ugh
Mommy found another craft project haha
Loving her Barney backpack from uncle Ray and aunt Liz!
Ready for school haha
Charlotte typed this letter for us :)
Charlotte sat down one day and said she wanted to design a house...here are her plans, complete with a mud room, walk in closets, and tons of details. I think we've been watching too much HGTV in this family haha
This made me giggle
Fashionistas :)
We made Charlotte's communion banner--only a few more weeks!!!
Okay, that's it for now...goodnight!!
Xoxoxo



0 comments:
Post a Comment