Yes, I realize that it is the end of March, but once again, our family was ravaged by illness the past few weeks...First I had "extreme tonsillitis", and I was absolutely miserable. It didn't respond to antibiotics, and I was in agony. It wasn't until the doctor prescribed prednisone that I got any relief (and 5lbs of water weight!). I finally felt a little bit better by the weekend of March 11th (just in time to go to HB to celebrate Ray's birthday), and Jon came home from work on that Monday with a 102+ degree fever, chills, body aches, the works. Yup, the flu. I've never seen him so sick. He even went to the hospital one night (but came home when they said it was a 3-4 hour wait!). In the time we've been married, I don't remember him ever taking a sick day...he even went to work with the norovirus (I'm sure his co-workers appreciate that)!! But he was absolutely destroyed by the flu, even with tamiflu--he didn't get out of bed for days :(
So that's my excuse! I haven't had time to blog because I've been a single mom/nurse/caretaker, etc etc. But without further delay, here are some videos from February for your entertainment!
Eloise dancing:)
She loves the chipmunks...clearly!
Another night, another dance party...don't mind Eloise screaming and crying in the background--she tends to do that a lot, especially if I have the audacity to pay attention to Charlotte or Henry haha
The kids discovered slo-mo videos on my phone, and it was a game changer--lots and lots of entertainment :)
Another night, more slo-mo!
This night the kids wanted to put on a show for me...they even went upstairs and put on those outfits. Henry said he wanted to get "very very handsome" haha
Some more dancing...in slo-mo again!
Charlotte dancing, and I love how Eloise makes an appearance in this one haha
I can't tell what is more funny--Jon's dancing or Eloise's pouting!!! ;)
Okay, so clearly lots of dancing this month haha, and fun with slo-mo!!! I will be back soon with some pictures :)
Xoxoxo



0 comments:
Post a Comment