Monday, October 13, 2014

Eloise is 6 months old! :)

Somehow, our baby girl is already 1/2 year old!!! Can't believe it. 


We went to the doctor yesterday, and Eloise weighs 17lbs, 6oz and is 24.5". She is in the 75-90th percentile for weight, and 5-10th percentile for height haha. Actually, according to the ped, she didn't add any length this month...I'm guessing that last month's measurement was just off, because I can't see how that is possible! Oh, and for those keeping track, at 6 months Charlotte was 14lbs, 6oz and 24.5", and Henry was 16lbs 14oz and 26.5", so we have a short chunky monkey on our hands! She better start moving, and fast :)

Speaking of moving, Eloise still isn't rolling at all. She can sit up for short periods of time though. And she was turned completely around the other day when I got her after a nap, so she's doing some scooting as well. 

We just started her on a whole grain oatmeal about a week ago, and I've also started to purée some sweet potatoes and avocado...she loves it all (not surprising). 

No teeth yet, although my mom keeps joking that she is going to look like Dracula because there are two top teeth that are threatening to poke through. We shall see! :)

Here are some pics of her 6 month photo shoot haha...






































































And some more pictures up in mommy & daddy's bed :)























Love this...so cute

























Some of my favorites...











Can't believe our doll baby is 6 months old...we love her so much!!!

Xoxoxo

0 comments: