Hard to believe we have been married for 10 years already! Time flies when you're having fun, right?
And now we have 3 amazing children! Don't mind the fresh out of the shower hair & pjs & no make-up look haha. Haven't aged a day, right?! :)
Over Columbus Day weekend, my parents were kind enough to offer to watch the kids so Jon & I could get away for a few nights. We had a nice little trip to Newport...here are some pics :)
It was pouring the first day, and I wasn't thrilled to get on the ferry with 5' waves in the sound. Oy.
For my daddy
At dinner the first night :)
The second day was beautiful, and we did the cliff walk...
Gorgeous
I kept reminding Jon we didn't want to be the guy on the sign :)
Jon told me there were probably great whites out there...scared me haha
This is the house I want!!!
That afternoon we went on a ride around the harbor...definitely a highlight
This boat was apparently in some of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies
Amazing sailboats
And a big cruise boat haha
After the boat ride, we went to Castle Hill for the sunset...magnificent!!!
And the obligatory compilation pic of our fun weekend!
A big thank you to my parents for allowing us to get away for a much-needed weekend!!! We are so lucky.
Oh, and one more quick shot of the mini-fridge...normal, right?! :)
Xoxoxo









































0 comments:
Post a Comment