Unbelievably, Eloise is 4 months old today! We went to the doctor yesterday, and she weighs 13lbs 14oz, and she grew 2" in the last month (to 23 5/8"). She is in the 25th percentile for height and head circumference, and 50th for weight...so she's a little--rotund haha. When Charlotte was 4 months old she was 12lbs 4oz, and 24". I am almost positive that Henry was 16lbs, but I have to double check because I don't remember him being nearly as chubby as Eloise haha.
I just love this age...she's cooing and laughing and just such a happy baby. She really is a doll. She is starting to teethe...drooling a lot, everything in her mouth, but still as happy as a clam :)
Here are some pics from her 4 month photo shoot...
And a few compilations with my favorites, of course! :)
Only 4 months and we can't imagine life without her! :)
Xoxoxo









































0 comments:
Post a Comment