Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Time flies when you're having fun! :)


Amazingly, today is our 9th anniversary...even saying that makes me feel old.  I will just tell people we got married at 18 :)


Unfortunately, we didn't have a babysitter so we couldn't go out tonight and celebrate, but even if we did, we would've had to cancel since Henry has croup...poor thing, I don't think I've ever seen him so sick and upset :(


But Jon was actually working in Garden City today and didn't have to be there until late morning, so Jon, Henry and I went out for a nice anniversary breakfast (this was before he was really sick...he just had an occasional cough this am). Charlotte would NOT be happy if she knew this is what went on when she was at school haha...it will be our little secret :)

Happy Anniversary my love! Can't wait until we can actually celebrate...like with a vacation haha.




Xoxoxo

0 comments: