Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wordless Wednesday (kind of)

It has been a while since I've done a Wordless Wednesday post, but here goes :)

With my sweet little boy (don't mind the fact that I have no make-up on and just worked out!)

Image 44

Image 45

Image 101

Daydreaming :)

Image 43

Image 99

Image 46

Little rascal :)

Image 41

Such a good mommy

Image 117

Beautiful day in January…we were out until it was dark!

Image 112

Image 17

 

Image 18

Image 113

Image 110

Image 115

"Wassat?!".  Plane :)

Image 119

Oh boy…everything must stop.

Image 125

Image 19

Not going to discourage this…kids wanted to clean the floor and chairs with wet ones :)

Image 126

My very prepared doctor

Image

Nothing makes me happier

Image 127

Love the way these two love each other :)

Image 116

Image 129

Image 1

Tickle time!  Poor Henry haha

Image 6

Paper towel bowling…why not?!

Image 2

Showing off her leg warmers…check out those scrawny little legs haha.

Image 3

I don't think too many parents have to worry about their kids attempting to eat the broccoli in the grocery store, but I do!  Henry kept trying to rip off the plastic to get to it…so gross  :)

Image 4

Totally normal, right?

Image 7

I might have seen that one coming :)

Image 8

And just because it is hysterical, we found this pencil recently…"Ray 'The Raider' Ariola".  I wonder if Ray makes all of his colleagues call him that?  Haha

Image 103

 

Xoxoxo

0 comments: