A few weeks ago we had a photo shoot down at Long Beach, and here are some of the pics from that day…Henry didn't stay still for a second, and ran into the water with all of his clothes on, so as you can tell, it was difficult to get any good shots of both of them. But there are still some cute ones :)
Here we go...
Big sister trying to keep him from charging into the ocean!
The only moment he was still for the entire shoot, haha
My love
This is pretty much Henry in a nutshell haha
Kiddies :)
Ariel going for a swim
I just had to share this pic, not because it is a good shot, but because it illustrates how I spent the entire hour…at this point, Henry was naked from the waste down and soaking wet. And I was sweating profusely :)
BUG!
Such a ham :)
Love
Such a handsome little boy :)
Performing, no doubt :)
And they are off!!!!
Xoxoxo



0 comments:
Post a Comment