Unbelievably, today was Charlotte's last day of pre-school (the 3 year old program)…I can't believe how quickly this year has gone. After a very rough start, she actually had a really great year…she loves school, and I know she is going to miss her friends/teachers. When I told her that she was out of school for the year, and officially on summer vacation, she told me "now I can relax every day" haha…as if her life is so stressful when she has to go to school. But then she thought for a few seconds and said she is "sad" school is over, because she "won't get to see her friends and play in the big room". I think she will be okay spending the summer in the Hamptons :)
Here are some pictures of her last day...
Charlotte and Hari…buddies :)
Too sweet…I love this
By this point, she had enough of the pictures…the sun was in her eyes, as you can tell haha
Charlotte with Mrs. Herlihy (on the left) and Mrs. Donehue (on the right). Mrs. Herlihy retired today after 28 years!
And just for comparison sake, here is my baby right before her first day of school (and epic meltdown)...
…doesn't she look so much smaller?!
Charlotte and Hari on the first day…although still not a giant by any stretch of the imagination, she looks like she's gotten a lot taller haha
Next year at this time, when it comes time for her nursery school graduation, I think I'm going to be an emotional mess…but for now, I'm just really looking forward to a great summer with my kiddies :)
Xoxoxo



0 comments:
Post a Comment