Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish all of the daddy's a very Happy Father's Day, but especially my husband and father…two of the best dads in the world! :)

We had a great low-key day…we spent the morning fishing with Charlotte, Uncle Ray and Liz, and then we all had an early dinner with my parents.  Charlotte caught her first fluke, and it was a keeper!!!  Here it is...

Image 66

This was right about the time when she was catatonic and crying hysterically because she thought the fish was trying to bite daddy haha

Image 67

Needless to say, she refused to hold the fish, so daddy had to pose with her catch :)

Image 68

One of the presents I made for Jon and my dad was an interview with Charlotte all about daddy/poppy…I've enlarged the pictures so you can actually read the text :)

Image 69

Classic (my favorite is "white and then just skin", haha)

Image 70

Sorry for all of the bad pictures, but the lighting was awful!

Image 71

 

Anyway, Happy Father's Day!!!  Love you guys.

Xoxoxo

0 comments: