I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend with my family…it was absolutely beautiful here, so we spent a lot of time outside. Here are some pics...
This is the sign that was up when I picked Charlotte up from school on Friday. The top said, "I love my mother because…", and each child gave a reason. Charlotte's was "she buys me presents when I'm good and hugs me goodnight", haha. Some of them were very funny…Molly said "I love my mother because she makes me pancakes in the morning", which her stay-at-home father found rather amusing, being that he is the one who makes her pancakes every single morning :)
On Mother's Day, Charlotte brought me breakfast in bed, and even decorated the tray with sand art :) (I think it is pretty obvious that she put the peanut butter on by herself, haha…such a sweetheart!)
It was 70 degrees on Sunday, so we headed to Long Beach in the morning…here is Charlotte getting comfy. She insisted on wearing her bathing suit :)
Henry running around like a wild man, as usual!
He had a great time playing in the hole and digging
Charlotte all decked out in her summer gear :)
With my love (and her belly, apparently)
This was when Henry ran right into the water when they were down at the shore…it is going to make for a VERY interesting summer!
Silly boy had to get nakie because he was all sandy and wet, but he didn't seem to mind! :)
This is fun!
Belly!
After naps, we went outside to play in the backyard…and I got some more cuddle time in :)
Needless to say, Henry wouldn't sit still for me to get a picture with both kids!
After dinner Mamie, Poppy and James came over to have my birthday cake…this is the only picture we were able to get haha :)
So we had a really great, low-key weekend…I was sad to see it come to an end. And I'd like to say "Happy Mother's Day" once more to Mamie, Grandma and Mama…we love you!
Xoxoxo



0 comments:
Post a Comment