Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Big Girl!

We had Charlotte's 4 year old doctor's appointment today, and she was an angel (yes, I just said "doctor" and "angel" in the same sentence).  Luckily Mamie and Poppy were able to keep Henry so I didn't have a repeat of last visit!  But Charlotte really was so great…she listened to everything the doctor asked her to do, she answered all of her questions, and she was so brave.  She knew she was going to get shots, and she definitely cried for that portion of the visit, but I honestly can't say I blamed her (it wasn't very gently administered, in my opinion).

Here is my big girl waiting for the doctor…such a love


Image 41

At 4 years old, she is 36.25" tall, and 28lbs, 12oz.  I don't think she is even ON the charts at this point…actually, she is probably the average size for a 1 year old haha.  But the doctor, who is no giant herself at about 5' tall, didn't seem overly concerned (thank goodness).  Such a petite little girl :)

Anyway, I am very proud of her…I know she was nervous and yet she was just such a good girl!  Maybe there is hope for future appointments haha.

Xoxoxo

0 comments: