Wednesday, April 13, 2011

For your viewing pleasure :)

Here are a few more videos that I uploaded…

This is one of my favorites…our little ham! It is kind of long, but I still find it very entertaining :) (April 2011)

 

Henry and Charlotte…and pink sunglasses :) (April 2011)

 

Henry on the move! (April 2011)

When Henry “dances”, it is more of a head-bang :)

Here are a few videos from Charlotte’s soccer class…she clearly didn’t feel like she needed to follow the rules and do what the other kids were doing! Daddy was there, so I think she was feeling her oats a bit :)

Soccer class (Feb 2011)

 

Soccer class (Feb 2011)

This is one of my favorites…it was taken at the end of Jan 2011, so Henry was almost 6 months old.

Henry laughing at daddy (Jan 2011)

 

And here are some older videos…

This one makes me cry :)

Charlotte meeting Henry (Aug 2010)

 

And another video from August…

Jon was making Charlotte laugh…such a silly daddy :) (Aug 2010)

 

Okay, I think that is all for the night! Off to upload about 68 more videos to Youtube :)

Xoxoxo

0 comments: