Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

1happy-thanksgiving

This year I'm very thankful...most of all, I'm thankful for my wonderful family. I have a fantastic husband, and two amazing little bundles of joy. I love that I am their mother, and I get to watch them grow and change and experience the world everyday.

I am thankful for our parents, who go well above and beyond the call of duty--we know we can always rely on them, and they are always there for us. I know how special that is, and we appreciate it more than they will ever know.

I am so thankful for the incredibly close relationships Charlotte and Henry have with their grandparents...they are some of the luckiest kids around.

I am thankful for our siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, and of course for my grandmother.

I am thankful for our wonderful friends.

I am thankful for our beautiful new (to us) house, and will be even more thankful when the renovations are done and we can actually enjoy it!

I am thankful to all of the people in our life who absolutely surround us and the kids with love, and realize how lucky we are to have such an amazing network of family and friends.

I am very thankful that I'm not studying this year for the first time since 2005!

Oh, and I’m thankful today is over, because the “terrible twos” are in full force right now, and it is a big test of our patience!

Okay, cheesy post over. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!
Xoxoxoxo

0 comments: