Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Henry's First Field Trip :)

Henry had his first field trip a few weeks ago, and (just like Charlotte's) we went to White Post Farms. To say he was a LITTLE excited might be the understatement of the century :)

And the fact that I was a chaperone and coming on the bus just put him over the edge! Here are some pics...

I saw this outside his classroom

Sitting with mommy on the bus!

Attempting a class picture...
My group...Henry, Luca and Kieran

Such a love

Feeding the animals...

Hayride fun!

Selfie with mommy on the hayride

Picking out his pumpkin

Hayride was a hair-raising experience (see what I did there?!) :)

That kid in the orange jacket is Chase, and while on the trip he walked up to Henry and choked him (out of nowhere, Henry was just listening to Ms Smith!). I happened to be standing there, and physically ripped him off Henry and said "don't you do that!". Ms Smith came up and asked him what he was thinking, and Chase said "I was trying to pick him up by his neck". That doesn't fly!!! He was put in time out and couldn't play on the playground, little troublemaker :)
Look at Henry's face haha
One more class pic!

It was a very fun day! And as always after a field trip, I am amazed at how teachers deal with that many young kids everyday!!! :)

 

Xoxoxo

 

0 comments: