Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Shows :)

This week the kids had their Christmas shows. Well, technically, Charlotte's was called a "holiday show" haha, but we were excited to see what the kids had been practicing for weeks :)

Charlotte's show was at 9:30am, and Henry's was at 10:30am, so I was a little concerned we weren't going to be able to get to his on time, but it all worked out...thankfully, both shows were short and sweet :)

And Mamie even came to the shows, which was a nice surprise even though we stayed far far away from her haha.



My love…always willing to pose for pics!









Such a ham!






Charlotte HAD to come to Henry's show, so I took her out of school for an hour to attend…she was so excited to be back at United!  Henry looks thrilled too :)






My love bugs






Henry was the last to come in, and we were all looking at each other nervously, wondering if he decided against performing after all!  To be honest, I wouldn't have been surprised AT ALL if he just decided that he didn't want to participate haha, but I am glad he did!



Henry holding the drum but not that happy about the crown haha






NOT a happy camper!  Notice the itching :)






Miserable






That's better, but the fact that he is right in the light must be a little bit annoying haha









I kind of feel like Henry just hit his stride with the last number haha...if only the show lasted another hour or so haha

Nicholas, Jimmy and Henry






Silly






And of course, Eloise isn't going to sit back and let her brother and sister have l the fun...here's Eloise's little Christmas show haha






And a message from Charlotte to end the post...composed (where else?) on the toilet :)







Xoxoxo

 

0 comments: