I've had that song in my head all day :)
Anyway, today was Henry's last day in the 3 year old nursery school program. He had a big party in school, and mommy made him take lots of pictures!
As you can tell, he was thrilled...I feel like we started off the last day of school just like we started the first day of school (lots of crying and whining haha). Just classic Henry here :)
Pure torture, apparently
Finally Charlotte saved the day by telling some heinie/poop jokes...
Eh, not so funny...
But they got better as she went along :)
He looks like he's about 14 years old here
Finally holding the sign so we can see it :)
This is what I get when I asked for pictures in front of the sign (I can't tell you how easy this was with Charlotte haha)
Kind of in front of the sign...
With Mrs. Baxley and Mrs. Donohue
My handsome boy :)
Amazing to see how much bigger he's gotten since the first day of school!
And a side-by-side comparison :)
And this is how he celebrated the start of his summer hahaha...too funny ;)
Xoxoxo


























0 comments:
Post a Comment