Like I mentioned, we were at my parents' house this weekend to celebrate James' graduation and Father's Day. We had a wonderful time, and it was so nice to be able to celebrate Poppy and Jon together on Sunday :)
We had a nice breakfast and a relaxing day by the pool on Father's Day...of course, Charlotte had to have Liz curl her hair for the occasion haha
Too cute
Cuddles
It was a very successful pool day for Charlotte--she started jumping off of the side of the pool for the first time! So exciting :)
Henry said he was "just relaxing" :)
Eloise & Mamie
While we were out there, I went through an old photo album and found a few cute pics of me and my dad...fitting on Father's Day :)
And one of my favorites haha
And of course I had to include some pics of my Jonathan!
Too cute
Cuddles
It was a very successful pool day for Charlotte--she started jumping off of the side of the pool for the first time! So exciting :)
And what is a pool day without a surfing lesson?!!
Henry said he was "just relaxing" :)
Eloise & Mamie
While we were out there, I went through an old photo album and found a few cute pics of me and my dad...fitting on Father's Day :)
And some pics of him with Charlotte & Henry (mostly Charlotte, since Henry doesn't exactly cooperate)...no pics of him with Eloise yet because poppy doesn't really do newborns :)
And one of my favorites haha
And of course I had to include some pics of my Jonathan!
We are so very blessed to have Poppy and Jon in our lives...no better examples of what a father should be. I am so thankful my kids get to grow up with such amazing, loving, hard-working, funny men in their lives. And thankful they are in mine too :)
Happy Father's Day!
Xoxoxo









































0 comments:
Post a Comment