Yup, wish I were kidding. Still far from being caught up…here are some random pics from February haha.
Here is Charlotte in her piggy hat waiting for tennis :)
On a pizza date with mommy. He wanted to "tuc" the pizza himself :)
Charlotte got me all dolled up haha
Mommy thought that making individual pizza roll-ups would be a hit. Not so much.
Ahhh, the life of a little brother. Lots of dancing. In a dress haha.
So pretty. I kid, I kid.
Even daddy gets dolled up around here. This reminds me so much of Chooch :)
All ready for ballet!
Another Thursday night, another post-tennis pizza date!!!
And some ice cream. Such an exciting night for the kiddies! :)
Handome boy :)
Charlotte has trained him well, haha
Silly goose
Fun play time outside with mommy!
All kids in this town are born with a lacrosse stick in their hands…we have a lot of catching up to do :)
Mommy was instructed to be the "witch"…apparently, they are pretending they are brave :)
So tough! :)
She grabbed him and kissed him, haha. A little dramatic, that Charlotte :)
Sweets
Okay, I give up!
A little pre-bath nakie yoga…why not?!
Henry had to give it a whirl
Now everyone do it! :)
She looks so big here :(
We had to get Henry's passport pics…he looks like such a thug, haha
A little impromptu photo shoot to get a picture for Charlotte's birthday invitation :)
Such a love
The winner!
Another post-tennis pizza date. Notice Charlotte's outfit…it looks like she is headed to a Florida nursing home. Do I need to clarify that she picked it out?!
Hungry boy!
And of course they talked Mommy into getting them ice cream afterwards!
She was upset because I laughed when I saw her outfit. Very working girl…can't all be winners! :)
Chef Charlotte
Cuddles
Another afternoon playing outside…this time with our new fence!!!! :)
Happy kiddies
Here comes the witch again!
Ahhh, my loves
She kind of looks like she is manhandling him here, haha
Melts my heart
Sigh
One of my favorites
Winter sickness, made a little bit better by a hug :(
Playing, "this little piggy went to market"…except, they make up their own silly words like, "this little piggy went to the toilet, this little piggy had a pizza", haha. Ahhh, toddler humor :)
Sweet girl
It is a bit difficult to walk with a small human attached to your leg! :)
Totally normal, right?!
Henry wearing mommy's hat :)
Okay, so that's February. Moving right along…like a herd of turtles :)
Xoxoxo



0 comments:
Post a Comment