Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Uncle Ray!

Happy 31st Birthday to Ray Ray!  When we woke up this morning, I told Charlotte today was Uncle Ray's birthday, and she wanted to know what he was doing to celebrate "his birthday and the first day of spring".  I said he was working, haha.  Birthdays get kind of anti-climactic as you get older, huh? :)

Luckily, though, we were able to celebrate with Ray and the family on Sunday…a joint St. Patrick's Day/Birthday celebration, complete with corned beef/cabbage, soda bread, and marble cake (Ray's request).  Good times had by all :)

Here are some pics...

The whole crew, minus Henry who was still napping.  Late to the party!

Image 6

Posing with the birthday boy!

Image 7

Charlotte was so excited to see Uncle James and Sarah!  :)

Image 3

Nothing says celebration like playing "horse" with your sibling, haha.  I should mention that she is around 30-31 lbs, and he is almost 28 lbs, so this is pretty impressive!!!

Image 4

Silly

Image 5

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Ray!  We love you.

Xoxoxo

0 comments: