Monday, August 22, 2011

Henry’s Birthday Party

Okay, so I realize that Henry’s birthday party was over 2 weeks ago, but I am just now getting to upload some of the many pictures we took! I apologize for the photo bomb, but I STILL haven’t sorted through them all…

The cake I made for my baby boy

IMG_3084

His birthday hat and bib

IMG_3129

The photo banner I made with Henry’s monthly pictures

IMG_3133

IMG_3255

All dressed up and ready for his party!

IMG_3139

Enjoying his balloons!

IMG_3142

Some pre-party hugs

IMG_3146

Charlotte LOVES parties! She thinks everyone comes to see her :)

IMG_3231

Time to blow out the candles, and mommy had the nerve to attempt to put a hat on the birthday boy…

IMG_3725

…it lasted for about 4 seconds. Henry wasn’t having any of that!!!

IMG_3730

Charlotte and mommy had to help blow out the candle

IMG_3211

This is attempt #698 at a family picture…FAIL

IMG_3718

Not quite sure what to do with the cake…

IMG_3216

Am I supposed to squish it????

IMG_3217

Kind of getting the hang of it now…

IMG_3220

Neither one of the kids would look at the camera

IMG_3755

Cuddles with Aunt Jessica

IMG_3767

IMG_3771

Getting ready for her performance…

IMG_3788

Saying “thank you very much, thank you very much”!

IMG_3833

Hugs from Uncle Ray

IMG_3822

Birthday parties make Henry tired…

IMG_3804

IMG_3808

Taking the birthday boy to bed!

IMG_3813

Tomorrow I will upload some pictures of his actual birthday. In the words of Charlotte, “I am SUCH a busy mommy!!!!” :)

Xoxoxoxo

0 comments: